Remco Systems Limited (the ‘Organisation’) aims to provide defect free goods and services to its customers on time and within budget.
The Organisation operates a Quality Management System that has gained BS EN ISO 9001: 2010 certification, including aspects specific to the provision of specialist electrical contracting services including the design, installation and commissioning of Cathodic Protection systems.
The management is committed to:
1. Develop and improve the Quality Management System
2. Continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
3. The enhancement of customer satisfaction
The management has a continuing commitment to:
1. Ensure that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction
2. Communicate throughout the Organisation the importance of meeting customer needs and legal requirements
3. Establish the Quality Policy and its objectives
4. Ensure that the management review meeting sets and reviews the quality objectives, and reports on the Internal audit results as a means of monitoring and measuring the processes and the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
5. Ensure the availability of resources
The structure of the Quality Management System is defined in this Quality Manual.
The Organisation complies with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements, and constantly monitors its quality performance and implements improvements when appropriate.
This Quality Policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing suitability. All personnel understand the requirements of the Quality Policy and abide with the contents of the Quality Manual. Copies of the Quality Policy are made available to all members of staff.
Copies of the minutes of Management Reviews, or extracts thereof, are provided to individual members of staff in accordance with their role and responsibilities as a means of communicating the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.